Looking for a buyer's agent in Greensboro, NC? Look no Further.
As your Greensboro, NC Buyer's Agent, I will:
- Be responsive & show you all properties to help you find the right fit for you
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Work at your pace and on your schedule
- Determine the current market value of the home you want to purchase
- Help you avoid costly & even deadly mistakes such as cracked heat exchangers & misrepresented listings
- Assist with financing, inspections, attorneys, contractors, insurance, utilities & more
- Explain every step of the process.
- These are just a few of the things I do on a day-to-day basis to help home buyers in the Triad.
- Read more about working with a buyers agent and buyer agency...
Hire Zane As Your Greensboro, NC Buyer's Agent Today!
Reasons to Hire a Buyer's Agent:
In Regards to Exclusive Buyer Agents - Agents That Do Not Represent Sellers
I have heard complaints from home buyers that when working with their agent, they felt they weren’t shown certain houses – either because their agent wanted to sell them something in a higher price range or because the agent wanted to push their own listings. It is highly unethical to steer a buyer-client to any home other than the properties they want to see. I often don't even suggest specific properties for my buyer clients. The consumer is far too smart and they have access to all of the listings. Buyers may ask for guidance about an area, but ultimately they determine the search criteria, and I schedule the appointments. There is a fiduciary responsibility to both buyer and seller clients alike. An 'exclusive buyer agent' that never works with sellers is not necessary if you know an ethical real estate agent. In fact, I believe it is a disadvantage because you learn far more from working with both types of clients and can see a real estate transaction from both the buyer’s and the seller’s perspective. ~Zane Gerringer
Buyer's Agents In Greensboro, NC
Zane Gerringer can be hired to work as your exclusive buyer's agent in Greensboro, NC or any of the surrounding areas.
*When entering into an 'Exclusive Right To Represent Buyer' Buyer Agency Agreement, the broker will first seek compensation from the seller or listing firm. Where compensation offered is less than expected or not offered at all, your buyer's agent may look to you as the buyer for compensation.